We’ve added beta support for sending OTP codes via WhatsApp to enable you to engage with and authenticate your users, wherever they are. Please shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd be interested in participating in the beta!
We updated our client libraries to have a more consistent and scalable structure. As we go to add many new products, we wanted a foundation that could easily be built upon for additional products. We’ve also added support for our newest beta product, WhatsApp OTP.
Ruby client library
- Version 2.1.0 updates the naming convention for routes and adds support for WhatsApp OTP.
Go client library
- Version 3.1.0 updates the naming convention for routes and adds support for WhatsApp OTP.
Python client library
- Version 4.1.0 updates the naming convention for routes and adds support for WhatsApp OTP.
Node client library
- Version 3.0.0 updates the naming convention for routes and adds support for WhatsApp OTP.
We’ve refreshed the dashboard to improve usability and provide more resources for designing and testing your email templates.
New dashboard email template editor
- Updates the template UI to improve user experience (see screenshot).
- New functionality allows users to preview the invite and signup email templates in addition to the default login template.
New dashboard navigation UI
- Updates the look and feel of the dashboard navigation (see screenshot).
Updated API keys tab UI
- Updates the UI for creating and viewing API keys in the dashboard.
Dashboard on mobile
- Some functionality in the dashboard is now available on mobile web.